This gentle, silky priming cleanser effectively removes makeup and impurities, leaving skin perfectly primed for optimum absorption of Afari Brightening Elixir.
✔ After cleansing skin feels clean, supple, and soft.
✔ The oil-free formula is lash-extension friendly.
✔ Formulated at a non-stripping pH level of 5.5, this cleanser is suitable for daily use across all skin types.
When used as recommended, this product should last you up to 3 months.
- 100% agreed that their skin felt comfortable immediately after use
- 100% agreed their skin felt clean and clear of impurities immediately after use
- 97% agreed that the Priming Cleanser thoroughly removed dirt, oil and makeup
- 93% agreed that their skin felt smoother immediately after use
* Based on a 42-day self-assessment study of 30 women ages 23 to 62 with twice-daily use.
- - Bulbine Frutescens soothes and calms the skin.
- - Glycerin intensely moisturises the skin, leaving it soft and supple after cleansing.
- - Pro-vitamin B5 supports moisture retention and leaves the skin feeling conditioned after cleansing.
- Coco Glucoside effectively cleanses the skin without causing irritation or dryness.
Read about our hero ingredient, Bulbine frutescens here.
To learn all about our story and how we started, click here.
Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum (Fragrance), Bulbine Frutescens (Stalk Bulbine) Leaf Juice, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Gluconolactone, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.
* Scent and colour may vary due to seasonal variation of natural ingredients. This does not influence the efficacy of the product.
How to use
Morning and evening, massage one pump of cleanser over damp face and neck to create a fine, foaming mousse. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Free from sulphates, parabens, mineral oils and other skin-irritating ingredients
- Cruelty-free and vegan
Ethically sourced- Our Bulbine is ethically sourced from an organic farm in Limpopo, South Africa
- Clinically proven results and suitable for all skin types
Sustainable- Our airless pump bottles are fully recyclable and our cartons are FSC-certified