This powerful dark spot serum is packed with antioxidant-rich ingredients that help to visibly diminish the appearance of discoloration and uneven skin tone.
Afari uses an oil-soluble form of Vitamin C together with soothing Bulbine, making this a suitable treatment for those with sensitive skin.
With daily, continuous use, skin is visibly brighter, more even and radiant.
Afari Brightening Elixir is suitable for use every morning and evening across all skin types.
When used as recommended, this product should last you up to 2 months.
* If you have reactive skin, we recommend doing a patch test before use, as this product contains 5% Vitamin C.
- 97% noticed a visible improvement in overall skin tone
- 92% noticed a visible improvement in the look of sun damage
** Based on a 14-day self-assessment study of 30 women ages 23 to 62 with twice-daily use.
- - Bulbine Frutescens provides an immediately noticeable, physical tightening effect on the skin, resulting in a smoother and softer complexion.
- - Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is an oil-soluble form of vitamin C, which allows it to be absorbed into the skin more efficiently. It helps reduce pigmentation and sun damage, thereby promoting a more even complexion.
- - Black Tea Ferment is a natural, black tea fermentation product, which helps to brighten the skin and visibly improve radiance.
Aqua (Water), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Triheptanoin, Squalane, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bulbine Frutescens (Stalked Bulbine) Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Glycerin, Diacetyl Boldine, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.
* Scent and colour may vary due to seasonal variation of natural ingredients. This does not influence the efficacy of the product./p>
How to use
After cleansing apply one to two pumps to face, neck and décolletage. Follow with Afari Protecting Day Cream SPF30 during the day and Afari Overnight Regenerating Cream in the evening.
- Free from sulphates, parabens, mineral oils and other skin-irritating ingredients
- Cruelty-free and vegan
Ethically sourced- Our Bulbine is ethically sourced from an organic farm in Limpopo, South Africa
- Clinically proven results and suitable for all skin types
Sustainable- Our airless pump bottles are fully recyclable and our cartons are FSC-certified